That success happened on purpose. It happened because I knew that stakeholder management needed a shake up. I knew how to play to my strengths and build successful relationships with the people who could help me get the project done. I worked with my team to improve what internal customers thought of our project. I improved how I communicated, broke down silos and focused on how we created connections with those affected by our project.
And that focus on stakeholder engagement worked.
But when you don’t have the approaches and techniques to build successful stakeholder relationships:
- Your projects take longer because no one will commit to anything
- You’re blindsided by changes because no one told you they were coming
- And in the end stakeholders are not happy with the results.
You can create great working relationships with stakeholders without it taking all your time!
My Stakeholder Management Masterclass will show you how.
You'll develop the skills you need to engage people on your projects.
“I have better knowledge of what to do and how to present to stakeholders. It was really informative to get an outside perspective. It’s got me so much further from where I was previously.”Leah, previous course participant
This online course is for you if:
- You can't get time with your stakeholders
- You have stakeholders with conflicting priorities
- Your stakeholders aren't engaged and they don't do what you need them to do
- You know 'engagement' is the answer but you want to learn what that actually means and how to do it!
This online course is NOT for you if:
- You are a total beginner in managing projects. We assume some level of knowledge about project management processes and the project environment.
- You are adept at managing office politics
- You are looking for a course on negotiating and influencing others. The techniques in this course will help you work effectively with others, but we don't cover those topics in depth
“Very helpful and timely. Provided the tools to flush out the pain points for the team. Gave me the confidence to challenge and lead the project and not be a passenger.”Shana, previous course participant